Monday, August 27, 2012

ModCloth Sale!

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.


ModCloth is having their annual Summer's Last Hurrah sale. Now, this isn't any old sale, where you save a measly 10-20%. We're talking 70% off, people. As in, I bought a $100 dress for $30. As in, a cart that would have cost me nearly $400 (except I never would have spent that much) only cost me about $120.

Check out my haul:





 Something about the beginning of the school year makes me absolutely HAVE to buy new clothes. I really can't help it. And I'm so excited to start the new year with this cute (and cheap!) stuff from ModCloth.

Go check it out yourself!


Your'e welcome, little ModCloth pug. You're welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Cute haul!! I LOVE that horses shirt! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wasn't sure if it's something that'd normally be my style, but I liked it enough to buy it anyway. :)

      Delete