Friday, August 24, 2012

Paper Crane Library DOT COM!

After one year and over one hundred posts, I finally decided to buy my very own domain for the blog.

It's not a huge deal, but I'm pretty excited about it.

Basically I'm saving you 9 keystrokes every time you visit.

But I think if you have me bookmarked or in your reader/rss feed nothing should have changed. Let me know if you're having a problem, though!

I also have an email address. So if you have a blog related question, comment, or suggestion (or if you just want to say hi) you can reach me at keegan@papercranelibrary.com.

Also, if you are interested in linking here from your blog (you know, because you love me so much), I have a cute little button you can use:

Just copy and paste the following HTML




LASTLY, if it's not too much trouble, and if you like what you read, please consider "following" me using Google Friend Connect over in the right-hand column-------------->
All you need is an email address or a Twitter handle. It's really easy, and it lets me know who's actually reading my blog (which really means a lot to me). I'd really really  appreciate it!

Thanks everybody! I look forward to another fun year of blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment