Tuesday, September 18, 2012

iPhone 5!


I am neither a die-hard Apple fan (more a creature of habit), nor a real technophile (though I do like a new toy), but I successfully preordered my new iPhone 5 last week, and I'm quite excited about it!

iPhone 5 features I'm most looking forward to:

  • Siri. I've had the iPhone 4 for two years, so I've yet to discover the wonder that is Siri. Or maybe it's just a fun novelty. We'll see if I use it for things other than asking silly questions.
  • Panorama photo taking! And a better camera, in general, since I use my iPhone as my main camera.
  • Maps. Have you seen the flyover thing! Really neat! EDIT: After checking out this blog, I'm not so sure anymore... 
  • iOS6. Mostly Facebook integration. It's about dang time.
  • EarPods. So fancy.
Features I'm not so sure about:
  • Passbook. I've used something similar to this before, and never really found it useful. We'll see.
  • Extra Length. I'm a little worried it will feel like holding a baseball bat. Or like this:

Are you getting the new iPhone? What are you most excited about?

No comments:

Post a Comment