Friday, February 8, 2013

Transfiguration

Hi friends.

I totally dropped the ball on Theologian Thursday yesterday. I got swept up in the *omgmanhunt* news and then realized I should probably do some actual work and then never really got around to writing.

BUT.

I can totally make it up to you.

In honor of Transfiguration Sunday, I present to you this amazing .gif from this blog.


You're welcome.

All irreverence aside, though, Transfiguration Sunday is the climax of the season of Epiphany, and it really is kind of the ultimate epiphany--"This is my Son; listen to him!" It's revealed that Jesus is more than some guy from Nazareth. His life and message are worth listening to. So let's listen and watch attentively as we move toward Lent, which begins next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment