Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weekend Update

Once again, my Monday was a little crazy. And so, a day late, I give you the weekend update.

This weekend I

  • Ate dinner at Whole Foods. (We parked on the roof! Urban living is fun!)

  • Drove up to Santa Barbara with my best friend for a lovely wedding and realized that the drive isn't half as bad as I expected.

  • Got a hotel room on my own for the first time.

  • Watched football (of course).


It was quite fun to get out of town and take a little road trip with my best friend. We were roommates our sophomore year of college, but no longer see each other very often, despite living in the same city!

This week will be spent mostly getting ready for grad school orientation next week up in Seattle. I'll do a post on that later. I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment