Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Away I go!

I'm leaving my office for the airport in 30 minutes.

I'm terrified.

I don't really know where I'm staying tonight (though I know with whom I'm staying, and am grateful they'll be picking me up at SEA/TAC) and I don't know how to ride the bus, which I'll have to figure out early tomorrow morning. I don't know anyone, aside from brief electronic interaction, and I have absolutely no idea what to expect from orientation.

But I'm also excited. As much as I resist change, I do like new adventures, and I'm glad to be able to see Seattle a bit. Events like this prove that I am self-sufficient, even though most of the time I really don't think I am. And I am looking forward to meeting my classmates.

I don't know if I'll be updating this blog for the rest of the week while I'm gone, but be sure to check Twitter to see what I'm up to!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment