Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend Update

This weekend, I

  • Tried to get a jump on reading for class. I've finished 2/8 of the articles.

  • Had breakfast at a really cute little diner in Mission Hills called The Huddle. BEST strawberry-rhubarb jam EVER.

  • Borrowed luggage from a friend for my trip.

  • Cleaned my apartment so I don't come home to a mess when I get back.

  • Baked pumpkin cupcakes (my student employees are now reaping the benefits).

  • Started packing.

  • And therefore sent my boyfriend about a billion outfit photos so I could get some input on what to bring. Case in point:


20110919-101303.jpg

I leave for Seattle tomorrow. Can't believe it. Super nervous, but also excited! Lots to do before then.

P.S. If you want to keep up with my weekends in real time, follow me on Twitter! I'll be tweeting a lot when I'm in Seattle too.

No comments:

Post a Comment